Contributors

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lessons

relationships among people are the most complicated stuffs I've ever met. it's very hard and rare to achieve relationship of 2 persons which is mutually equal. Unevenness always occurs but i think it's fair. One would probably possess 2 kinds of people around - people whom he's willing to give more even he receives less from them, and people whom he's unwilling to give even a small amount but he's able to get much more from them, physically and mentally. I would always hope to get much from people whom I'm willing to give much but it can hardly satisfy me for most of the time. I would happily admit that this's not a good thing especially when I'm  learning to be more independent. A little conclusion to me is that I should start realizing the downside of needing people to be with me when I need emotional support, and after then I should learn to handle any kind of emotional problem by my own without any help from others so that the chances to be disappointed can be reduced. LOL

I'm learning hard to live better, lesson by lesson. :) HARU HARU

When stress's going to conquer you, the things that can cheer you up are getting more and more difficult to be came across.

No comments:

Post a Comment