Contributors

Sunday, May 12, 2013

3-Day Diet Menu

Since December 2012 after final exam I went home, something told me I have to start dieting. arh not what something, my mum lar. She was so shocked seeing me when I went back home, so plump. I was 54kg then, right after my final exam. I was around 51-52kg before that, I suppose it is all because of the KOI that I had almost everyday. Some more I would always like to have the LARGE one (else NOT SHIOK).

btw i know i know, no matter 51-52kg or 54 are considered VERY NOT SLIM ady. haha..

During December holidays, nothing much has been done, since I was at home all the way, I was still 54kg. sibehfat fuck. Then when school started around mid Jan, I started my strict diet. 1200kcal per day + lotza cardio, xtraining and treadmill, when it went to night I just went jogging at track. btw I enjoyed those exercise but not the 1200kcal everyday. (some girls can easily take less than 1200kcal everything if they only take 2 meals, but the thing is I am not those who could sleep long hours everyday until skipping breakkie. 3 full meals to me is very essential so 1200kcal to be divided into 3 meals is considered challenging.) I was once down to 51kg, using 1200kcal + cardio. btw i tried 郑多燕 too, omg the figurobic (with mat) is killing me I can't even do half set of it.

yea 51kg (my dream kg is 43kg), okie lah at least it is a very good effort and result withn 1 month. However the bloody hell stuff came when it came to CNY. I was seriously starved everyday (oh my appetite is huge no kidding, since i was young), and when I went back to home OMGOSH all those 年饼 were just everywhere, so much variety. OMFG I didnt care anything and just ate like SIAO since i think i could just cut a few KGs after that.

dangdang dang I went back school after CNY hols with bloody 54kg again. And what happened then? FYP  intense lab work came. haha. no more strict diet no more exercise. (ok lah, once awhile, a day or two perhaps). I started having abnormal eating habit by eating lotza lotza lotza junk food eg bread biscuits biscuits biscuits biscuit ok lah the main thing is biscuits. After 3 days stuffing myself with biscuits then I will have 1 day strict diet to bring me back (mentally, at least). I had some sort of eating disorder I think. I just cant stop thinking about what food I shall have all the time. I admit that I do love any kind of food, but this time this has gone too far. I seriously think i need counselling. Then my KG was fluctuating between 52kg -54kg (sometimes after meal, 55kg). The thing is, I have changed my diet too abruptly, my body became very insensitive to the amount of food i have taken as well as calories that I burn during exercise. Losing weight became very hard to me. I have to overcome the eating disorder and then put myself back to the exercise track again.

Okie, now right, I think i still have some sort of eating disorder when my determination collapses. haha. ya days ago when I was having my last few papers in school (i think 6-8 May), I had biscuit biscuit bread bread diet, until super full that kind. So i assumed I was 54kg on 9 May, assumed.

Okie, then I think I got no excuse not to go on a serious diet as I have no more exam no more lab work (except FYP presentation lah, that 1 okie la should not be made an excuse). I start announcing about my diet stuff to ppl (not on fb yet LOL scared) so I won't have any excuse to retreat. (and also BYEBYE EATING DISORDER)

Days ago, I discovered a famous diet menu in Taiwan which lasts only 3 day and claims that it could reduce 4kg in 3 days. This sounds exaggerated. I looked for reviews and found that generally people can cut at 1 - 3kg using this menu without having big change of the food and amount inside. Then I started it on 9 May 2013 and I did some small changes.

Here comes the menu:

I did not have any vanilla ice cream bcuz  I could not find it in school. I do not want it too, haha. hmm, generally I had slightly more than these in the menu, really slightly. I use a few pieces of pork to replace tuna can and hotdog. Basically these food is not filling to me at all, especially lunch. Look at the lunch on Day2, it almost killed me. What I did is to delay my lunch to around 2pm which is nearer to dinner lah. HAHA. Dinner is fine if sleep earlier, but i didnt, so...suffer lor.

Dang dang, today is the 3rd day, I really have to 谢天谢地 as I really completed it without eating much more. (Oops, just now during dinner I had extra 1/2 cup of oats, cuz I have to stay up late for presentation  preparation). I cant wait to weigh myself right after dinner then....52.5kg!!! This is encouraging, people, as the more accurate weight should be weighed tomorrow morning (which will be lighter) instead of right after dinner. I think I could go less that 52kg tomorrow morning. C:

I will start my round 2 on 14 May after resting for 1 day and this is way easier than what I expect. I will do it along with exercise too. I expect to go less than 50kg by 18 May. I will be visiting Vietnam on 18 May for a week. If i could go with <50kg, I seriously hope that I can come back with less than 1kg weight gain. CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL. Then finally, I hope I could say bye bye to 5Xkg FOREVER.

HELLO 4Xkg!!!! C: C:

No comments:

Post a Comment