Contributors

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oops

Please give me a dreamless night!! I cannot sleep well for days, it feels like not worthy spending time on these weird dreams!!I would never feel energy fully charged or what i am always more tired after waking up.

I have no mood to study at all. FBFBFBFBFB non stop. But there's no reason why i still so yaya-papaya. IDK, my mood is still like over the moon everyday.

Something passed by my mind, it's kind a strange feeling. I'm no longer , i'm no longer, i knew i'm no longer feeling that way,I am not emo over it. It's nothing to me.

Sometimes reality is killer,actually noone is wrong for the whole thing, reality made it unmemorable. But the victims are used to blame each other. AND i saw the reality evil grinning.

Whatever, I like silly smile like this :D. I am as simple as you see. seriously.

yeah, looking forward to my new friend. I gonna do a full record on it!!! my new bf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment